UltimateHealthcare Returns Policy
For full details please see our terms and conditions
To return or exchange a product you may do so within 7 days of the date of delivery. The product to be returned must be in a saleable condition and in its original packaging. We will consider the overall condition of the product being returned when making a refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of faulty goods.)
If you want to return a product please contact our customer service team on 0870 423 9440 and request collection. You will then receive a collection number. You must quote this number in all correspondence when you return the product.
If you do not use the collection number on all correspondence, it may delay our response to you or you may not receive a response, as we may not be able to identify who has returned the goods to us.
Upon contacting us we will advise you on the method of return for your product as follows:
- Return of larger non-installed Products will be collected via our courier service.
- Return of larger installed Products will be collected via our premium collection service.
- Return of smaller items via a secure postal method. We advise you to return unwanted smaller products by a Royal Mail signed for service or other secure postal method. You should obtain a receipt as proof of returning it to us.
- Returns/Cancellation at the Point of Delivery. If you change your mind at the point of delivery we will take the products back at that point but we may charge you the cost of returning the product to our warehouse
- If we have sent you the wrong products please use our returns policy to inform us. If we ask you to return it to us we will refund the price and the original delivery costs and the cost of returning it to us.
For faulty items only please include the vat receipt for the costs of return in the returned package using a secure postal method. We will refund to you this cost.
If you return a product to us, which is soiled, or in a damaged state and if we collect any product without being aware that they are soiled or damaged we may redeliver them to you and charge you for the redelivery
Certain items will be deemed as non-returnable unless they are faulty or defective. Such products will be either bespoke or manufactured to your specific requirements such as but not restricted to non-standard access ramps, bed linen etc or products which pose a cross contamination issue when the packaging is opened.
We will refund all money paid by you for the returned product within 30 days of the date of cancellation. If you do not pay the cost of returning the product we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the product from the amount we re-credit to you.