- Offering excellent pressure reduction, comfort and support.
- Improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control.
- Does not require turning or rotating, significantly minimising manual handling issues.
- Available in 5cmH and 10cmH single or double sizes to provide flexible care options.
- Additional sizes available on request.
- Assisting with infection control
Pressure reducing, castellated foam overlay to be used on top of a standard mattress.
The Carefree Overlay comprises of a castellated foam to help provide pressure reduction.
The mattress overlay is ideal for patients considered to be up to a medium risk of pressure ulcer development.
Single: UPRF3478-2 (2” overlay)
Single: UPRF3478 (4” overlay)
Double: UPRF5478-2 (2” overlay)
Double: UPRF5478 (4” overlay)
Up to medium
Max User Weight
21 stone | 135 kg (2” overlay)
26 stone | 165 kg (4” overlay)
2 Years (foam and cover)
Single: 86 x 198 x 5cm (34 x 78 x 2”)
Single: 86 x 198 x 10cm (34 x 78 x 4”)
Double: 137 x 198 x 5cm (54 x 78 x 2”)
Double: 137 x 198 x 10cm (54 x 78 x 4”)
3kg – 8.5kg
Source 0, 1 BS 7177
Can withstand up to 10,000 ppm chlorine (to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines) (can be laundered up to 84⁰C)