Liberty II Bariatric
Liberty II Bariatric
- A Low Air Loss mattress replacement with a cell on cell construction
- Ideal for larger patients considered up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Digital control panel
- Alternating 1 in 2 cell cycle with variable cycle times of (10/15/20/25/30mins)
- Lower leg zone provides lower residual interface pressure
- Constant low pressure
- Pulsate mode
- Backrest mode
- Automatic control panel lockout preventing unintentional activation
- Audible and visual alarms provide increased security
- Manual Auto-Detection pressure setting
- Timed static mode
- Auto firm
- CPR valve provide rapid deflation
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 420 kg / 70 stone
The Liberty II is a Low Air Loss alternating mattress replacement system with a cell on cell construction providing highly effective care and protection for larger patients considered to be up to a very high risk of pressure ulcer development. The system is particularly suitable for use with terminally ill and frail patents together with the treatment of burns and lymphoedema.
The mattress features TruComfort™, where the deflated cell fully re-inflates before the next cell deflates, eliminating the movement some patients experience with the traditional alternating cells. Pulsate mode intermittently reduces cell pressures by 40% (variable selectable cycles between 1-20 minutes) to help manage oedema. Backrest mode automatically adjust internal cell pressures to match the patient’s weight and position ensuring that they receive optimised care.
A clear LCD screen provides nursing staff with concise information and the ability to select the Auto-Detection feature allows patient weight distribution to be automatically detected ensuring optimum patient protection and care. The Constant Low Pressure mode allows the mattress to redistribute body weight over a wider area; this greater patient immersion delivers optimum constant levels of pressure redistribution.
Key features such as an easy to clean, waterproof cover with welded seams, enclosed zipper and integral covered air pipe will assist hospital staff with infection control initiatives and minimise the risk of cross infection.
|Product code:||UPRA487804-2||Cell material:||TPU|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high risk||Cycle time:||5/10/ 15/ 20/ 25/ 30 (2-cell cycle)|
|Max user weight:||450kg / 70 stone||Cycle time (pulsate):||1 – 20min (1 minute intervals)|
|Mattress dimensions:||2000mm x 1220mm x 200mm||Pressure range:||20-50mmHg|
|Power unit dimensions:||390mm x 280mm x 185mm||Warranty:||2 years|
|Product weight:||12.5kg Mattress / 6.2kg Power Unit|