- Ideal for those confined to bed to eat meals or as a book/paper rest
- Beech effect melamine with raised-up edges
- Adjustable height and angled table for reading with a raised lip to stop items sliding off
- Easy to clean, wipe down surface.
- Available with or without braked castors
The Overbed Table is a convenient, mobile table for use around the home, particularly useful as an overbed table.
This height-adjustable table is finished in an attractive beech effect melamine with raised upstands on the tabletop to keep books and magazines in place when tilted.
It can be set to different angles from flat to 45 deg. approximately, as required. Available with four locking castors or supplied as static without wheels.
|With Four Braked Castors:||No Castors:|
|Product Dimensions:||610 x 410 x 735mm||610 x 410 x 670mm|
|Folded Dimensions:||460 x 170 x 740mm|
|Footprint (WxL) Min/Max:||665 x 420mm||665 x 420mm|
|Clearance required under bed:||60mm||35mm|
|Overall height:||735 – 1055mm||670 – 980mm|
|Overall width (folded):||170mm||170mm|
|Size:||610 x 410 x 735 – 1055mm||610 x 410 x 670 – 980mm|