- Mattress replacement
- Pressure reducing
- Excellent patient comfort and support
- Suitable for patients considered at risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for electric profiling bed frames
- Great product longevity
- Cost effective
- Mattress cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 140 kg / 22 stone
The Carefree Community replaces a standard mattress to help provide pressure reduction. The mattress replacement is suitable for patients considered at risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a Community setting.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control. A toughened PU base protects the mattress when used on an electric profiling bed frame.
|Product code:||USPF3478||Mattress dimensions:||86cmW x 198cmL x 13cmH|
|Risk Category:||At risk||Product weight:||8kg|
|Max user weight:||140kg | 22 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|