Tamora III Advance
Tamora III Advance
- Mattress replacement with a cell on cell construction
- Ideal for patients considered up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for use in a wide range of care settings
- Digital control panel
- Alternating 1 in 3 cell cycle with variable cycle times of (10/15/20/25/30mins)
- Constant low pressure
- Automatic control panel lockout preventing unintentional activation
- Audible and visual alarms provide increased security
- Auto-Detection pressure setting
- Timed static mode
- Auto firm
- Premium quality TPU coated nylon cells
- CPR valve provide rapid deflation
- Cable Management
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 255 kg / 40 stone
The Tamora III Advance is a 1 in 3 alternating, 24 cell mattress replacement system with a cell on cell construction providing highly effective care and protection for patients considered to be up to a very high risk of pressure ulcer development.
The mattress features TruComfort™, where the deflated cell fully re-inflates before the next cell deflates, eliminating the movement some patients experience with the traditional alternating cells.
A clear LCD screen provides nursing staff with concise information and the ability to select the Auto-Detection feature allows patient weight distribution to be automatically detected ensuring optimum patient protection and care. The Constant Low Pressure mode allows the mattress to redistribute body weight over a wider area; this greater patient immersion delivers optimum constant levels of pressure redistribution.
Key features such as an easy to clean, waterproof cover with welded seams, enclosed zipper and integral covered air pipe will assist hospital staff with infection control initiatives and minimise the risk of cross infection.
|Product code:||UPRA367803A-3||Product weight:||10.5kg Mattress / 3.5kg Power Unit|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high risk||Cell material:||TPU|
|Max user weight:||255kg | 40 stone||Cycle time:||10/ 15/ 20/ 25/ 30 (3-cell cycle)|
|Mattress dimensions:||2000mm x 900mm x 200mm||Pressure range:||15-50mmHg|
|Power unit dimensions:||320mm x 130mm x 230mm||Warranty:||2 years|
"It has had exceptional results - Mum's wound finally healed within a short time after transferring to the Tamora lll. It was also much more comfortable allowing mum to rest and sleep without regular periods of intense pain."Fiona McClellandSt Jubilee Court Nursing Home
“When the mattress was put in place the young child immediately settled and was in very obvious comfort.”Debra Pease, CHC Project LeadCalderdale NHS