- Mattress replacement
- High density foam
- Reinforced core, base and side wall
- Suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for electric profiling bed frames
- Mattress cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Single and double sizes available
- Max user weight: 318 kg / 50 stone
The Carefree Bariatric replaces a standard mattress. It comprises of a foam insert to help provide pressure reduction and features a reinforced core, base and side wall offering support whilst assisting patients and their caregivers with transfers. The mattress provides comfort and protection for the larger patient weighing up to 318kg/ 50 stone. The bariatric mattress replacement is suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a community and long term care setting.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control.
|Product code:||UPRF4878||Mattress dimensions:||122 x 198 x 20cm|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high||Product weight:||32kg|
|Max user weight:||318kg | 50 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|