- Offers continuous pressure relief
- Integral foam base and front support
- Ideal for patients considered to be up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Alternating Cycle
- Comfort control
- Compact and lightweight power unit with clear and simple controls
- Cushion cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight:
160kg / 25 Stone (17 x 17”)
220kg / 34 Stone (20 x 20”)
The Viola II dynamic cushion offers continuous pressure relief and support for seated patients considered to be up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
The compact and lightweight power unit features clear and simple controls that allow the Viola II to be easily set-up for individual patient comfort or clinical requirements.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces. The cover also features high frequency welded seams and a fully concealed zip which reduces the possibility of fluid ingress to aid infection control.
|Product code:||UPRA1717-2||Cushion dimensions:||43 x 43 x 11cm|
|UPRA2020-2||50 x 50 x 11cm|
|Cycle time:||10 minutes||Pump dimensions:||28 x 14 x 13cm|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high||Pump weight:||2kg|
|Max user weight:||160kg | 25 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|220kg | 34 stone||Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|