- Mattress replacement
- Castellated foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- Suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for electric profiling bed frames
- Mattress cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Single and double sizes available
- Max user weight: 260 kg / 41 stone
The Carefree replaces a standard mattress and comprises of castellated foam to help provide pressure reduction. The mattress replacement is suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a Community and Long Term Care setting.
The Carefree is available in single and double sizes to provide flexible care options.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control. A toughened PU base protects the mattress when used on an electric profiling bed frame.
|Product code:||UPRF3678||Mattress dimensions:||91cmW x 198cmL x 15cmH|
|UPRF5478-6||137cmW x 198cmL x 15cmH|
|Risk Category:||Up to High||Product weight:||8kg|
|Max user weight:||260kg | 41 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|