- Castellated foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- Ideal for patients considered up to a medium risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Cost effective
- Cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Available to suit wheelchairs and lounge chairs
- 2” and 4” heights available
- Max user weight:
95 kg / 15 stone (2”)
140 kg / 22 stone (4”)
The Carefree Cushion comprises of a castellated, helping to reduce pressure ulcers by re-distributing body weight.
The cushion is ideal for patients considered to be up to a medium risk of pressure ulcer development.
Available in both 2” and 4” height versions in various sizes to provide flexible care options.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control.
|Product code:||UPRF1717-2||Cushion dimensions:||43cm x 43cm x 5cmH|
|UPRF1717||43cm x 43cm x 10cmH|
|UPRF2020-2||51cm x 51cm x 5cmH|
|UPRF2020||51cm x 51cm x 10cmH|
|Risk Category:||Up to medium||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Max user weight:||95kg | 15 stone (for 2” cushion)||Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|
|140kg | 22 stone (for 4” cushion)|