- Pressure reduction
- Visco elastic foam inserts for comfort and support
- Castellated visco elastic foam within aircells
- Ideal for patients considered up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Cushion cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 152 kg / 24 stone
The Diversi-foam hybrid cushion incorporates air and foam filled cells with visco elastic inserts to redistribute pressure away from high risk areas without requiring initial set up or regular intervention.
The cushion adjusts automatically to the user’s weight distribution and can be used for patients up to a very high risk of pressure ulcer development, within multiple care settings.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces. The cover features a fully concealed zip which reduces the possibility of fluid ingress to aid infection control.
|Product code:||UPRH1717-2||Cushion dimensions:||43cm x 43cm x 5cm|
|UPRH1717-3||43cm x 43cm x 7.5cm|
|UPRH2020-2||50 cm x 50 cm x 5 cm|
|UPRH2020-3||50 cm x 50 cm x 7.5 cm|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high||Product weight:||0.9kg – 1.4kg|
|Max user weight:||260kg | 41 stone||Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|