- Mattress replacement
- Castellated foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- Reinforced base and side wall
- Suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for electric profiling bed frames
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Single and double sizes available
- Max user weight: 260 kg / 41 stone
The Carefree Premier replaces a standard mattress. It comprises of a castellated foam insert to help provide pressure reduction and features a reinforced base and side walls. The reinforced base and side walls offers stability and support whilst assisting patients and their caregivers with transfers. The mattress replacement is suitable for patients considered to be up to a very high risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a Community and Long Term Care setting.
The Carefree Premier is available in single and double sizes to provide flexible care options.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces. A toughened PU base protects the mattress when used on an electric profiling bed frame. The cover also features high frequency welded seams and a fully concealed zip which reduces the possibility of fluid ingress to aid infection control.
|Product code:||UPRFP3678||Mattress dimensions:||91cmW x 198cmL x 15cmH|
|UPRFP5478-6||137cmW x 198cmL x 15cmH|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high||Product weight:||13 – 19kg|
|Max user weight:||260kg | 41 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|