- Mattress overlay
- Castellated foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- Suitable for patients considered up to a medium risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Mattress cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Single and double sizes available
- 2” and 4” heights available
- Cost effective
- Max user weight: 135 kg / 21 stone
The Carefree Overlay is used on top of a standard mattress and comprises of a castellated foam to help provide pressure reduction. The mattress overlay is suitable for patients considered to be up to a medium risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a Community and Long Term Care setting.
Available in both 2” and 4” height versions as a single or double size to provide flexible care options.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control.
|Product code:||UPRF3478-2||Mattress dimensions:||86cmW x 198cmL x 5cmH (Single)|
|UPRF3478||86cmW x 198cmL x 10cmH (Single)|
|UPRF5478-2||137cmW x 198cmL x 5cmH (Double)|
|UPRF5478||137cmW x 198cmL x 10cmH (Double)|
|Risk Category:||Up to medium||Product weight:||3kg – 8.5kg|
|Max user weight:||135kg | 21 stone (for 2” overlay)||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|165kg | 26 stone (for 4” overlay)||Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|