Tamora Plus II Digital
Tamora Plus II Digital
- A mattress replacement with an integral 2” foam base
- Ideal for patients considered up to a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for use in a wide range of care settings
- Digital control panel
- Alternating 2-cell cycle with variable cycle times of (10/15/20/25/30mins)
- Constant low pressure
- Automatic control panel lockout preventing unintentional activation
- Audible and visual alarms provide increased security
- Auto-Detection pressure setting
- Timed static mode
- Auto firm
- Premium quality TPU coated nylon cells
- CPR valve provide rapid deflation
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 200 kg / 31.5 stone
The Tamora Plus II Digital mattress replacement system constructed of a single layer of alternating cells on an integral foam base, suitable for use in a wide range of care settings from general ward and acute care to private or nursing home care. Ideal for patients considered to be up to a very high risk of pressure ulcer development the Tamora Plus II Digital is an optimal pressure care solution.
The mattress features TruComfort™, where the deflated cell fully re-inflates before the next cell deflates, eliminating the movement some patients experience with the traditional alternating cells.
A clear LCD screen provides nursing staff with concise information and the ability to select the Auto-Detection feature allows patient weight distribution to be automatically detected ensuring optimum patient protection and care. The Constant Low Pressure mode allows the mattress to redistribute body weight over a wider area; this greater patient immersion delivers optimum constant levels of pressure redistribution.
Key features such as an easy to clean, waterproof cover with welded seams, enclosed zipper and integral covered air pipe will assist hospital staff with infection control initiatives and minimise the risk of cross infection.
|Product code:||UPRA367803D-2||Product weight:||8.9kg Mattress / 3.5kg Power Unit|
|Risk Category:||Up to very high risk||Cell material:||TPU|
|Max user weight:||200kg | 31.5 stone||Cycle time:||10/ 15/ 20/ 25/ 30 (2-cell cycle)|
|Mattress dimensions:||2000mm x 850mm x 180mm||Pressure range:||25-60mmHg|
|Power unit dimensions:||320mm x 130mm x 230mm||Warranty:||2 years|