- Mattress replacement
- Castellated visco elastic foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- A reinforced foam base
- Suitable for patients considered to be up to a high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for electric profiling bed frames
- Great product longevity
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Single and double sizes available
- Max user weight: 260 kg / 41 stone
The Trinity Plus replaces a standard mattress and comprises of a castellated visco elastic foam allowing for immersion, comfort and postural support whilst re-distributing pressure away from high risk areas. A reinforced base offers stability and support, preventing the mattress bottoming out and improving longevity. The mattress replacement is suitable for patients considered to be up to high risk of pressure ulcer development and can be used in a community and long term care setting.
The Trinity Plus is available in single and double sizes to provide flexible care options.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces. The cover also features high frequency welded seams and a fully concealed zip which reduces the possibility of fluid ingress to aid infection control.
|Product code:||UPRV3678||Mattress dimensions:||91 x 198 x 15cm|
|UPRV5478-6||137 x 198 x 15cm|
|Risk Category:||Up to high||Product weight:||13kg|
|Max user weight:||260kg | 41 stone||Fire retardency:||BS 7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|