Onyx Two Coccyx
Onyx Two Coccyx
- Castellated foam for increased pressure reduction, comfort and support
- Ideal for patients considered to be up to a medium risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Removable coccyx cut out
- Discrete due to colour
- Non-slip base
- Cover helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Various sizes available to suit wheelchairs and lounge chairs
- Max user weight: 95 kg / 15 stone (5cm cushion) and 140 kg / 22 stone (8cm cushion)
The Onyx Two Coccyx comprises of castellated foam to help provide pressure reduction. The cushion is ideal for patients considered to be up to a medium risk of pressure ulcer development.
An added feature of a removable coccyx insert provides pressure relief to the coccyx area if and when it is required.
The 2-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable PU cover, improves patient comfort and maintains skin integrity by reducing shear and friction forces whilst aiding infection control. A non-slip base helps with moving and handling.
|Product code:||Cushion dimensions:||Product code:||Cushion dimensions:|
|UPROC21717-2R (Retail packaged)||43 x 43 x 5cmH||UPROC21818-2R (Retail packaged)||46 x 46 x 5cmH|
|UPROC21717-3R (Retail packaged)||43 x 43 x 8cmH||UPROC21818-3R (Retail packaged)||46 x 46 x 8cmH|
|UPROC21717-2R||43 x 43 x 5cmH||UPROC21818-2R||46 x 46 x 5cmH|
|UPROC21717-3R||43 x 43 x 8cmH||UPROC21818-3R||46 x 46 x 8cmH|
|Risk Category:||Up to medium|
|Max user weight:||95 kg | 15 stone (5cmH cushion) and 140 kg | 22 stone (8cmH cushion)|
|Fire retardency:||BS7177 (Crib 5 Composite)|
|Warranty:||2 years (foam and cover)|