- Mattress Overlay
- Lightweight and portable
- Ideal for patients considered up to a high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Suitable for use in a wide range of care settings
- Comfort control dial
- Alternating 2-cell cycle with variable cycle times (10/ 15/ 20mins)
- Automatic control panel lockout preventing unintentional activation
- Timed static mode
- Audible and visual alarms provide increased security
- CPR valve provide rapid deflation
- Cable Management
- Mattress cover with welded seams helps to maintain skin integrity and infection control
- Max user weight: 200 kg / 31.5 stone
The Tamora II mattress overlay system that is suitable for use in a wide range of care settings from general ward and acute care to private or nursing home care. Ideal for patients considered to be up to a high risk of pressure damage the Tamora II is an optimal pressure care solution.
The mattress features TruComfort™, where the deflated cell fully re-inflates before the next cell deflates, eliminating the movement some patients experience with the traditional alternating cells.
Simple control panel operations with a Comfort Control dial allows nursing staff to adjust pressures to suit individual patient requirements.
Key features such as an easy to clean, waterproof cover with welded seams, enclosed zipper and integral covered air pipe will assist hospital staff with infection control initiatives and minimise the risk of cross infection.
|Product code:||UPRA3478-2||Product weight:||4.9kg Mattress / 3.5kg Power Unit|
|Risk Category:||Up to high risk||Cell material:||Nylon PU|
|Max user weight:||200kg | 31.5 stone||Cycle time:||10 /15 / 20mins (2-cell cycle)|
|Mattress dimensions:||2000mm x 850mm x 130mm||Pressure range:||30-70mmHg|
|Power unit dimensions:||320mm x 130mm x 230mm||Warranty:||2 years|